I research the tight interaction between ecological and evolutionary processes to understand how trait changes and trait variation in response to environmental change shape community structure and ecosystem functioning in time and space. In my research group, we combine theoretical and experimental approaches to address innovative research questions on eco-evolutionary dynamics in communities.
- Since 2021: Research Group Leader, IGB Berlin, Germany
- 2018-2020: Postdoc, University of Zurich and Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
- 2013-2018: PhD (evolutionary ecology), Laboratory of Aquatic Ecology, Evolution and Conservation, Departement of Biology, University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
- 2012-2013: Internship Teaching Education (mathematics)
- 2010-2012: Msc (mathematics), University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
- 2007-2010: Bsc (mathematics), University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium